Whiskey & Maple Baked Camembert
Winter feasting at its best. This quick, easy and delicious recipe will give you some serious brownie points when you pull it out of the oven.
· Slice the camembert without piercing the bottom
· Drizzle 25 ml of whiskey and maple syrup over the top. Ensuring it goes down the slices.
· Stick some sprigs of rosemary and thyme into your slices
· Bake or 15 minutes on 180c (fan oven)
· A couple of minutes before you take it out, sprinkle some crushed pecans over the top
All that is left to do now is light the fire, pick a movie on Netflix, and bask in the compliments.